* Rear board is internally weighted to prevent movement from
* Aluminium box section side boards are welded to the uprights.
* Rear wheels for easy movement.
* Australian made.
* Choice of frame colours.
The Fortress hockey goal is an international standard goal
complying to FIH regulations and features a unique unobtrusive
net support frame.
* Unique support frame reduces net sag and allows more room
inside the goal. The horizontal frame is less obtrusive than
vertical end panel frames.
* 4mm tapered woven polypropylene net.
* 75 x 50mm section thick wall aluminium uprights and cross bar to
withstand ball impact.
* Net attachment rods along the goal mouth and boards.
* Synthetic grass board lining to reduce noise and ball impact.
Made from aluminium with bench seat and backrest as standard. Bucket seats optional.
* Diffuse polycarbonate roof keeps players cooler than clear sheeting.
* Airflow at ground level keeps the shelter cooler and also allows debris to pass through.
* 550mm of space for each person.
* Roof height 2200mm with 600mm of roof overhang from the centre of the seat.
* supplied in kit for to reduce transport costs. Also available fully assembled.
* Drink holder racks optional.
* Bag fooks at rear optional.
* Available in 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 person sizes.
* Choice of colours.
* Bolts down the a concrete slab.
Shelters can be made in various sizes from a 12 person shelter with power and lights as
used in the 2018 Commonwealth Games or a standard 4 person shelter with bench seats
and table for two officials which suits most club grounds. Choice of colours.
Sin Bins can be made to mach player shelters or comprise of a free
standing aluminium bench seat.
Available with bucket or bench seats.
Flag on a 30mm fibreglass pole with free standing base. can also be supplied with ground sockets
The flags are available in standard design or flexible tear drop shape.
Made from an aluminium frame and lined with composite material. Mounted on castors. Choice of colours
Choice of Colours: