Tinted Ultra UV polycarbonate – 4 degrees cooler than clear acrylic
Superior shelter overhang (centre of seat to roof overhang – 900mm) to enable greater sun and wet weather protection to players
Painted 2 pack polyurethane finish
600mm seat width distance/per player
Aluminium high back rest and seat
Significant airflow coming from the under the seating area
Won’t collect ground debris
Simplicity of assembly (2 units) and transport
Maximum player view (of the playing field)
Futuristic modern design
5 year warranty
2.46 m wide – 4 seats
3.68 m wide – 6 seats
4.90 m wide – 8 seats
6.10 m wide – 10 seats
7.34 m wide – 12 seats
Made from aluminium with bench seat and backrest as standard. Bucket seats optional.
* Diffuse polycarbonate roof keeps players cooler than clear sheeting.
* Airflow at ground level keeps the shelter cooler and also allows debris to pass through.
* 550mm of space for each person.
* Roof height 2200mm with 600mm of roof overhang from the centre of the seat.
* supplied in kit for to reduce transport costs. Also available fully assembled.
* Drink holder racks optional.
* Bag fooks at rear optional.
* Available in 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 person sizes.
* Choice of colours.
* Bolts down the a concrete slab.
Shelters can be made in various sizes from a 12 person shelter with power and lights as
used in the 2018 Commonwealth Games or a standard 4 person shelter with bench seats
and table for two officials which suits most club grounds. Choice of colours.
Sin Bins can be made to mach player shelters or comprise of a free
standing aluminium bench seat.
Available with bucket or bench seats.